Thursday 1 August 2013

Lt. Surge's Raichu > Lightning Deck


If you are wondering why I choose this card to display as my blog's background, this is my very first card I used to play my first ever Pokemon Trading Card Game, Lt. Surge's Raichu!

I bought this deck as my starter to begin my career in Pokemon card game.. Lt. Surge's Raichu was my main attacker for every of my game.. I love playing lightning Pokemon and I build my main deck which are only lightning element.. I was formerly known as the only lightning deck builder those days, ignoring all other elements to be built for my deck..

I was already in love with lightning (or other name could be "thunder") since young.. Ever since Pikachu was introduced, I just could not stop liking more lightning element Pokemon.. Thundershock, Thunderbolt, anything with lightning skills I just love'em! That moment I realise it was my passion and love for creating lightning deck, I make my deck stronger by only using lightning Pokemon..

Every game and match I played Pokemon card game during my time, I never bother building the strongest deck that other people built.. I just enjoy my game, alongside with my most favourite cards and Pokemon I use.. When I realise my deck is not strong enough, I will try again and again to build my deck, making it stronger to play against other stronger decks, solely depending only on my lightning Pokemon..

You see, it's my stubborn nature of habit that my love and passion for something will never die, this is just me.. Building the strongest lightning decks was my greatest ego and I am happy playing with those cards even if it can't give me the most wins in tournament.. The best feeling is satisfaction of playing'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment