Friday 2 August 2013

The Deck Out > Esa Juntunen

Before I move on to the recent Pokemon cards and deck building, I wanna give credit to this guy name Esa Juntunen.. He blogs about Pokemon card deck building strategy and he has won many National and World Tournament, big name!

Visit his blog (I've made his blog available on the right side of my blog list as well) at http://www.thedeckout.com/

During the week while I boosted myself with some nice cards for my own, I test deck with those new cards with a feeling in me that tells me that there is some sense of game play I am still missing.. I was using some great cards but I do felt it was not good enough.. So then I decided to search in the internet again to see what my cards can really do.. Surprisingly, I found this blog post which has the description of deck building and game play strategy that has almost the similar cards I was using before (using the available cards that I have combined with my idea are similar but the game strategy and cards used are the only differences).. Check this blog post of his at http://www.thedeckout.com/2013/01/eye-on-japan-all-about-thundurus-ex.html which I will post a quite familiar deck building strategy in a while too..

Thanks to him I was clearer to understand how the new cards works together.. Until I went for the Sunday tournament, I played for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment